We are seeking volunteers for Fitz’s Challenge on Sunday 30 October.
This is an early request, but the volunteer organisers are going away in September and early October and wish to get things sorted before then.
We require people for:
- Registration on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning
- Setting up the course (signs etc) and the start/finish area on Saturday (mostly in the afternoon)
- Setting up and staffing checkpoints on the Sunday (the event goes from 5:30 to subset) — we can take people for part of the day
- Staffing sag wagons on the Sunday (the event goes from 5:30 to subset) — we would prefer people for most of the day
- Working around the start-finish on the Sunday (the event goes from 5:30 to subset) — we can take people for part of the day
- Cleaning up the course and finish area on Monday (mostly in the morning)
If you can assist, please advise (with details of how, where and when you can assist) Clem Tozer on email@example.com.
Further details will be supplied once replies are received and tasks allocated.